"Had beautiful experience at Sligo Camino today...first time completing the gorgeous scenic walk with my hubby ..,... definitely coming back next year 😉 all the volunteers were fantastic from start to finish X Great community spirit.....Well done all !!!!"
"A super event through beautiful countryside. The community support is so evident at every stage. The checkpoints were well supplied and were like picnic events. The weather this year couldn't have been better."
The Sligo Camino 2019 is completely sold out. Email us if you'd like to be notified in advance on tickets going on sale next year.
The registration fee is €40 per walker (excl. booking fee) which includes bus, tea / snacks along the way, hot dinner with tea / coffee on return to Coolaney and a commemorative Sligo Camino technical t-shirt.
Before you do register please......
- Check that you are free on the 6th July.
- Be sure you are in the health and fitness to enjoy a 36km walk on road, track and trail.
- If walking with friends, be certain of the correct time you are booking for. We cannot switch people between buses / time slots.
- Know that once you've bought your ticket we do not offer refunds unless the walk is cancelled.
- Know that you must present for check-in at Coolaney Comm. Centre on the morning of the walk.
- Know that registration closes 15 mins before the last bus departs in each wave.
- Know that we do not operate a cancellation list of re-sell tickets.